GX Series amplifiers are ideal for professional entertainers who require maximum performance Features
and portability on a limited budget. The hallmarks of the QSC brand – professional audio quality, meticulous engineering, precision manufacturing and long-term reliability - are all intrinsic to GX. Add contemporary styling, multiple input/output options, light weight, and advanced protection circuitry, and the GX Series clearly represents real value – something everyone can use.
GX amplifiers deliver just the right amount of power to the most popular speakers used by entertainers. Typically, loudspeaker manufacturers recommend an amplifier with power output equal to the speaker’s “Program (Music) Power” rating or two times (2 x) the “Continuous (RMS)
The GX3 is ideal for speakers in the 300 watt (Program) range
• Power levels matched to the most popular speakers used by entertainers
• Optimized for maximum real-world headroom into 4Ω and 8Ω speaker systems
• Inputs: XLR, 1/4" TRS and phono input connectors for compatibility with any source
• Outputs: Speakon® combo accepts, 1/4" (TS) plugs or Speakon 2-pole and 4-pole plugs (connects 2 poles only). Binding posts support all other speaker wiring systems
• Minimum depth chassis (10.1"/257 mm) fits in compact, inexpensive effects racks
• Lightweight – GX3 and GX5 less than 26 lbs (12.5 kg).
• Detented gain controls for precise setting and matching of sensitivity
• GuardRailTM automatically protects the amplifier and loudspeakers from damage due to temperature rise or overdrive without shutting down the show
• Front panel LEDs monitor Power, Signal and Clipping
• Subwoofer/Satellite crossover built-in