MC2 MC750 amplifier
- Complementary class AB bipolar outputs, with unique floating drive stage for optimum audio performance.
- No dynamic switching of audio outputs or supply voltages.
- Sophisticated monitoring of load, temperature and operating parameters. If overheating occurs, the power supply is reduced to a safe level - protecting the unit without shut-down.
- Low noise vari-speed fans for quiet operation.
- User selectable clip limiter with "tight" and "easy" settings which track the supply voltages.
- Accurate Peak Level Meters indicating headroom, which automatically adjust to power supply and load.These double as level control position indicators when adjustments to level are made.
- Mute switches with fade up on release. The "power on" sequence also starts in "mute" and fades the signal up to the previous setting, after checking the system.
- Level controls can be separate or linked. In "linked mode", adjustments are relative (both channels change by the same amount in dBs).
- "2 ohm" and "bridged mode" indicators on front panel.
- Full DC and short circuit (serious fault) protection which automatically reconnects when the fault is cleared. Front panel LEDs indicate fault condition.
- Modular construction with proprietary heat sinks for ease of serviceability.
- 750 watts per channel into 4ohms using dynamic signals (signal dependent).
- Optional crossover cards available. 24dB/Octave Linkwitz Riley.
- Fully functional bi-directional remote control via RS485 available.
- Soft start "power on" sequence with full inrush protection.
- Full 5-year warranty.
|Output Power (Watts RMS) per channel :|
|8 ohms @ 1kHz:||425|
|4 ohms @ 1kHz:||750|
|2 ohms @ 1kHz:
|8 ohms @ 1kHz:||1500|
|4 ohms @ 1kHz:||2300|
|THD @ Rated Power 4 ohms|
|1 kHz:||< 0.005%|
|20Hz - 20kHz:||< 0.03%|
|Input CMRR:||> 90 dB|
|Hum & Noise:||-105 dB|
|Sensitivity for rated output, 4 ohms:||+7dBu (1.73v)|
|Damping Factor 1 kHz, 8 ohms:||> 400|
|Frequency Response:||20Hz-20kHz +0/-0.5 dB|
|Dimensions - 2U(mm):||88 x 480 x 410|
|Power Requirement:||230 VAC @ 10.0 amps max
120 VAC @ 20.0 amps max