Tavahind: 449,00 €
Connect Port to your traditional stereo to stream music in any room of your home. Easily control audio with the Sonos app, or with Apple AirPlay 2.
until Dec 2021
Year of manufacture:
were used for an installation project for one month
- Audio line-in to bring your record player, CD player, or other audio source into the Sonos ecosystem.
- Audio line-out through either analog (RCA) or digital (coaxial) for connecting amplified audio equipment.
- 12V trigger turns on your stereo or receiver automatically when a signal is sent so there's no extra steps or remote needed.
- Adjustable bass and treble controls to optimize sound performance. Adjust volume by individual room or by groups of rooms.
- Dimensions - H x W x D : 1.6 x 5.4 x 5.4 inches (41 x 138 x 138 mm)
- Product finish: Matte black
- Light: LED indicates status
- Weight: 1.04 lbs. (0.472 kg)
- Weight: 6.61 lb (3 kg) including battery
Power & Networking
- Ethernet port: Two 10/100 Mbps Ethernet port. Wire directly to your router if WiFi is unreliable.
- Power supply: Auto-switching 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz AC universal input.
- WiFi: Connects to your home WiFi network with any 802.11b/g, 2.4 GHz broadcast-capable router.
- Apple AirPlay 2: Works with AirPlay 2 on Apple devices iOS 11.4 and later.
- System requirements: Amplifed audio equipment with analog or digital audio inputs, or an audio source with audio output, and broadband internet.